[fw-wiz] UPnP part of attack surface

http://it.slashdot.org/it/08/01/14/1319256.shtml

One reason I'm interested in an authenticated way to do firewall
rule changes with DFD...
--
It asked me for my race, so I wrote in "human". -- The Beastie Boys
If you are a spammer, please email john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get blacklisted.

  • Re: OE6 - cant send emails with attachments
    ... Tried increasing the timeout slider under Tools/Accounts, ... > attachments, and emails without attachments fine - ... Trying to send via a different email account from ...
  • OE6 - cant send emails with attachments
    ... I have a client with the exact same issue. ... attachments, and emails without attachments fine - ... >integrated into DSL router and with Norton Anti-Virus ...
  • Autoprint email (plain text, html, attachments) (with message rule and VBA)
    ... I have to print all incoming emails including attachments. ... Set colCB = Nothing ... But with an inbox rule and the code above, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.printing)
  • Re: Exchange 2000 issue: some emails are not getting through.
    ... Sean, a couple of years ago someone had a similar situation, with a Firebox firewall involved. ... After a lot of reviewing log files, and trying different things, here is that finally fixed the problem. ... I used the Earthlink Total Access email software and sent myself test messages of HTML emails etc. and watched the Watchguard firewall logfile and found that when an email was bounced with the 552 Exceed storage allocation error that the Watchguard log showed this error: ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Send Receive
    ... After running 'regsvr32 inetcomm', does the attachments dialog return? ... Help with Hijackware ... > emails with attachments In the options security dialog box ...