From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Behm, Jeff
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 9:57 AM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: [fw-wiz] Intranet or intranet?

While somewhat off topic (ok, a lot of topic), seems folks on this list might be in a good position to answer, and since there's never been a shortage of opinions here...I thought I might inquire.

Should one, when writing about a company's internal web server (not the Internet, and not an extranet), spell the name "intranet" with a capital "I" or not?

I.E. "Intranet" or "intranet?"

Votes? Thoughts?

Jeff