[fw-wiz] Intranet or intranet?

While somewhat off topic (ok, a lot of topic), seems folks on this list might be in a good position to answer, and since there's never been a shortage of opinions here...I thought I might inquire.

Should one, when writing about a company's internal web server (not the Internet, and not an extranet), spell the name "intranet" with a capital "I" or not?

I.E. "Intranet" or "intranet?"

Votes? Thoughts?

Jeff

  • Re: [fw-wiz] Intranet or intranet?
    ... While I've always spelled it as Intranet everywhere I've written it - I am now completely convinced that I have been in the wrong for many, ... While somewhat off topic, seems folks on this list might be in a good position to answer, and since there's never been a shortage of opinions here...I thought I might inquire. ... Votes? ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Linux Fan anger
    ... add anything but useless noise to the problem. ... It is amazing to me that certain folks can't distinguish between ... Blow's opinions on that. ... The angry people want someone to beat up on, ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Re: OT| FIle under Fag Agitprop
    ... negative feelings about gay ... mean a bigot can't have ... opinions, are you bigots also? ... folks can put up any site ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Spying on alt.internet.search-engines
    ... >>> I'm sure lots of folks will be relieved to know that this system does ... >>> the poster's interests but also opinions. ... All that Microsoft are doing is run scripts that parse newsgroup data feeds, ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Very Strange Reply to Pinball Ad
    ... I wouldn't let it get to you, Ron. ... Folks have opinions of other folks all over the world that aren't accurate or true. ... Not getting a pin because he has a preconcieved notion about you isn't anywhere near as bad as some of the other things folks have suffered in the course of the world due to people having opinions that were largely inaccurate. ... If he doesn't want your money, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)