[fw-wiz] Intranet or intranet?

While somewhat off topic (ok, a lot of topic), seems folks on this list might be in a good position to answer, and since there's never been a shortage of opinions here...I thought I might inquire.

Should one, when writing about a company's internal web server (not the Internet, and not an extranet), spell the name "intranet" with a capital "I" or not?

I.E. "Intranet" or "intranet?"

Votes? Thoughts?

Jeff

  • Re: [fw-wiz] Intranet or intranet?
    ... While I've always spelled it as Intranet everywhere I've written it - I am now completely convinced that I have been in the wrong for many, ... While somewhat off topic, seems folks on this list might be in a good position to answer, and since there's never been a shortage of opinions here...I thought I might inquire. ... Votes? ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Linux Fan anger
    ... add anything but useless noise to the problem. ... It is amazing to me that certain folks can't distinguish between ... Blow's opinions on that. ... The angry people want someone to beat up on, ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Re: OT| FIle under Fag Agitprop
    ... negative feelings about gay ... mean a bigot can't have ... opinions, are you bigots also? ... folks can put up any site ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Spying on alt.internet.search-engines
    ... >>> I'm sure lots of folks will be relieved to know that this system does ... >>> the poster's interests but also opinions. ... All that Microsoft are doing is run scripts that parse newsgroup data feeds, ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Hitlery is straining at the leash to start spending your money
    ... liberals don't murder) $5,000. ... Communism at work here, folks. ... Now she's buying votes with YOUR money. ... the country will be about ...
    (alt.politics.bush)