From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Melissa Stockman
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 12:05 PM
To: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fw-wiz] covert timing channel data

Hi,

I'm doing research on covert timing channel detection and was not able to get data from any of the authors of various papers describing different covert timing channel techniques. Does anyone know where I can find such data? (either the program to generate it, or the actual interarrival times in a comma separated file)

Thanks and regards,

Melissa Stockman

  • Re: Is it possible?
    ... I'm missing something, but I don't see what it could be? ... Regards, ... >>> the status bar. ... >>> Click in a cell containing the formula. ...
  • Re: excel page numbers
    ... "Tom Ogilvy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... Also it won't work for the OP's problem if he uses rows to repeat ... >> Regards Ron de Bruin ... >>>> want in a cell in that range. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: excel page numbers
    ... "Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ... Also it won't work for the OP's problem if he uses rows to repeat> at ... >> Regards Ron de Bruin ... >>>> want in a cell in that range. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Problem with datagrid
    ... I didn't know that you could get data from a cell, ... index, column index] ... Best regards, ... http://www.FOCUSPortals.com - Local franchises available ...
  • Re: how can hide and show columns using macro?
    ... > Hi Hoshyar ... > the cell. ... >> Many thanks for you answer Tom. ... >>> Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)