Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall best practices

Well, maybe it's time to implement something like that in opensource?
Say, "smart redirector" for pf/iptables that diverts connection to specific
application proxy? I remember i was against the idea of transparent proxying
itself, and it is now proved i was wrong (and actually it was pretty obvious
back then as well that mobile users need transparent access as other ways
to keep configuration unified are too complicated for average administrator,
so it was just my blind spot). So, though i still doubt protocol heuristics
are good, there is definitely some demand.

Any sponsors or just technologies to steal? ;-)