Re: [fw-wiz] Looking for firewall mgmt solution

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Morriss, Jason (NIH/CIT) [C]
<morrissj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions. I'm looking for a solution for my organization that will allow us to manage
multiple firewalls from multiple vendors using a single interface (preferably web based). I've looked at a couple of different products so
far and all of them simply analyze a firewall's rulesets to help you optimize and cleanup a firewall. That's fine, but we want this
software to actually do the configuration changes that users input as well, similar to what OPSWARE does for routers and switches
(OPSWARE does not work with firewalls very well).

Have you looked at Playbook from Matasano?

firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Does ICF turn off Norton Firewall?
    ... ensure protection then (this is a point that it is not practicable to ... a primary reason for running multiple firewalls is to have real-time ... Once the bugler gets into the car, ...
  • Re: XP firewall
    ... Don't just live life. ... : multiple firewalls isn't recommended. ... :>: HOW TO Enable or Disable Internet Connection Firewall in Windows XP ...
  • Re: Uninstalling Microsoft Firewall
    ... and that multiple firewalls installed on my computer may negatively ... They recommend that I uninstall the Microsoft Firewall. ... the Windows Firewall applet. ...
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Looking for firewall mgmt solution
    ... firewalls from multiple vendors using a single interface (preferably ... A number of multi-vendor products were ...