[fw-wiz] Looking for firewall mgmt solution

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions. I'm looking for a solution for my organization that will allow us to manage multiple firewalls from multiple vendors using a single interface (preferably web based). I've looked at a couple of different products so far and all of them simply analyze a firewall's rulesets to help you optimize and cleanup a firewall. That's fine, but we want this software to actually do the configuration changes that users input as well, similar to what OPSWARE does for routers and switches (OPSWARE does not work with firewalls very well).

Thanks,
Jason