[fw-wiz] Inline 2 port POE Firewall

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE. _______________________________________________
firewall-wizards mailing list
firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Root exploit for FreeBSD
    ... for two ports to my FreeBSD portscluster nodes. ... and it gives the firewall ... US this is also quite common, at least with regards to University ... if your computer is going to connect on our network it must be configured in certain ways and behave "normally" or you won't get a connection. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Root exploit for FreeBSD
    ... for two ports to my FreeBSD portscluster nodes. ... and it gives the firewall ... US this is also quite common, at least with regards to University ... if your computer is going to connect on our network it must be configured in certain ways and behave "normally" or you won't get a connection. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Trouble accessing Outlook Web Access from behind firewall
    ... When starting the firewall I also set ... > rejected and dropped packets are logged, however I see nothing in my log ... > # Higher ports needed to accept incoming/outgoing calls ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: iptables configuration
    ... >> that if a 'virus/trojan' initiated a connection to the net, the firewall ... >> would not protect the LAN. ... The LAN is NATed with private IPs to one public IP. ... the ports that are used by services running on linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Norton Personal Firewall 2003
    ... |> First thing I would do is put the GRC test site into the Exclusions ... | ports they will not get the same result being in my blocklist, ... the firewall checks unsolicited inbound communications attempts. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)