[fw-wiz] Juniper NSM and secure log forwarding

Hi, y'all -

Looking for suggestions as to how you've integrated NSM into your logging
environment. While it appears not to support ssl-wrapping syslog, it does
store it's logs internally in postgresql. Before I go hammering up a
cockeyed solution I thought I'd ask the hive.

Cheers,
--Trey

  • Re: [fw-wiz] RE: IDS (was: FW appliance comparison)
    ... > Paul D. Robertson wrote: ... It's not an argument against logging, ... It doesn't matter that you can't do it perfectly, ... that you don't store everything as a matter of course. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Risks of not updating DST
    ... The store not mounting issue is not a widespread issue, ... packs) in a lab environment that matches your production environment or ... Reading the Exchange blog on Microsoft and the other ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: This Should Raise a Few Eyebrows
    ... Science doesn't deal in proof, only in the accumulaton of evidence. ... have been growing trees for 20 years, where an environment exists for bugs, ... logging the trees is not going to irreversibly destroy the ecosystem. ... So you plan your forestry in such a way to ensure that there is ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Exchange SBS R2 Max Size Problem
    ... If you brought over .pst's from the old environment, you will have lost 'single instance storage', which could have a massive impact on store size. ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... >> I've recently installed exchange 2003 SBS. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Unused computer
    ... Looks like Ben has some good advice as well. ... Store it in a more friendly environment if you have a choice. ... Preferred method would be to tuck it away in a closet or some other place indoors. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)