[fw-wiz] Volunteers wanted for IPsec configuration experiment

We've devised a new IPsec configuration mechanism, and we're performing a controlled experiment comparing it to today's mechanisms. Accordingly, we're looking for volunteers to participate in our study. (It's been submitted to and approved by the university's Institutional Review Board (IRB).)

So -- we're looking for volunteers who are generally familiar with how IPsec works, but haven't actually configured it anywhere. (The former does, I think, describe most subscribers to this list...) The study will take place during the second half of January; we expect it to take 2-3 hours. There will be modest compensation to participants.

I'm being deliberately vague on details of our scheme, for fear of biasing the results. We will make details available as soon as possible, and we plan to release our code under an open source license.

If you're interested, please contact me.

  • Re: Supervillain Schemes That Ought to Have Worked
    ... scheme is the one that doesn't make any sense, ... Max Zorin's plan in A View to a Kill ... 9:00 AM Science Fiction and Fantasy Creators Who Became ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Prickly City 8 Mar 2007
    ... who believe it's an immoral Ponzi scheme got into Congress, ... contributions being a major part of the plan. ... fund the plan, they'd be permitted to carry it through. ... from Iraq and throw Neil Bush into debtor's prison, ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: GirL Genius: Volume 6 Thoughts
    ... download, his orders are completely unappropriate for the situation. ... is going to get Klaus, with a substantial and heavily armed escort. ... Tarvek's grand plan is a shambles and (if I read between the lines ... Fear is the mind-killer. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: OT: Iran nukes are Clintons fault
    ... N.Y. Times reporter says harebrained scheme ... nuclear weapons program, according to New York Times reporter James ... The White House plan actually was to derail the Iranian program by ... rudimentary they would have been easily fixed by Russian nuclear ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: For those growing their own pesto
    ... Major plan to harness gull power at special Cargo Shed sanctuary - WHAT ... But a leading bird expert has come up with a scheme that could ... Prof Herbert Brain believes that setting up a seagull sanctuary could ... "And the gulls do not help themselves by swooping down and stealing ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)