From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcin
Antkiewicz

Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:52 PM

Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] secure firewall rule management program

Thanks! We're looking both at Tufin (mentioned by Rainer Ginsberg)

and at Algosec (mentioned by one of our managers and by Rainer). The

current versions of both products fail to meet several of our

dealbreaking requirements. Both products are relatively new. We're

hopeful that a future version of one or both products will be what we

want.

Hi Morty,

we are looking at the same, but we are looking for a cleanup/basic ops
support tool right now.

Would you mind sharing the dealbreaking requirements? I am wondering now
what, if anything we have missed.

--

Marcin Antkiewicz