[fw-wiz] checkpoint authentication on external interface
- From: Francois Yang <francois.y@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:37:43 -0500
I hope the list can help me out or point me in the correct direction.
In Checkpoint R65 splat when you turn ON Manual authentication, it
turns ON port 259 and 900 on both internal and external interfaces.
I was wondering if there's a way to turn it OFF on one interface and
still keep it on the other.
An example would be if you have an edge firewall and you don't want it
to be visible from the outside but still need it for other functions.
I tried to create a rule that would block anything from the outside to
the firewall on those ports and that did nothing.
Looking in tracker also showed nothing.
I can connect to the login page but I can't see any logs.
looking through the implied rules also showed nothing.
So does anyone have any suggestions that would not kill my support contract? :)
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] PIX in multiple IPsec roles
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] Slow FTP transfers
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] PIX in multiple IPsec roles
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] checkpoint authentication on external interface