[fw-wiz] Slow FTP transfers
- From: sky <virendra.rode@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:18:54 -0700
I'm having an issue when ftp'ing (default port mode) large file (50megs)
to a remote server sitting behind FWSM. The transfer gets real slow and
at times just timeouts.
Now when I change ftp mode to passive the same file transfer works w/o
any issues. Why?
Have inspect ftp and mtu is set for 1500. I've checked for duplex
settings as well which is good.
Any thoughts will be great.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] checkpoint authentication on external interface
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] PIX in multiple IPsec roles
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] checkpoint authentication on external interface
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Slow FTP transfers