[fw-wiz] PIX in multiple IPsec roles
- From: Dan Ritter <dsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:52:53 -0400
Is there a plausible way to convince a PIX to pass through an
IPsec tunnel to another device while simultaneously being an
endpoint for a different tunnel?
I have sites A, B, and C. Each has a PIX515E with tunnels to the
other two sites.
Now a vendor wants to establish a tunnel to a device inside
PIX A. I seem to be lacking the right keywords to search for
http://tao.merseine.nu/~dsr/eula.html is hereby incorporated by reference.
You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Query: is there a semantic difference between different firewall policy configuration terms?
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] checkpoint authentication on external interface
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Query: is there a semantic difference between different firewall policy configuration terms?
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] PIX in multiple IPsec roles