[fw-wiz] Query: is there a semantic difference between different firewall policy configuration terms?

Dear all,

Is there a difference (semantically) between the terms:

Firewall Policy
Firewall Configuration
Firewall Policy Configuration
Firewall Configuration Policy

Or do they all refer to the same thing (i.e a set of firewall rules)?

  • RE: CheckPoint remote access
    ... It sounds like the firewall policy is getting in your way. ... unload the locally installed policy. ... Connect notebook directly to ethernet port with IP ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • ISA 2004 - Not processing rule?
    ... Edge Firewall template configuration. ... skeptical about letting DHCP Replies come from the External interface - ... The problem I am facing is that when I create a firewall policy with the ... My Custom Protocol is defined as TCP Outbound for port 5000 ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • ISA 2004 - Not processing rule?
    ... Edge Firewall template configuration. ... skeptical about letting DHCP Replies come from the External interface - ... The problem I am facing is that when I create a firewall policy with the ... My Custom Protocol is defined as TCP Outbound for port 5000 ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: How to find NATed address
    ... > NAT workarounds. ... > response from company Splortsoft who tells me that their ... > to defeat local firewall policy - after all, ... > Splortsoft allows malicious contravention of firewall policy ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • ISA 2004 - Not processing rule?
    ... Edge Firewall template configuration. ... skeptical about letting DHCP Replies come from the External interface - ... The problem I am facing is that when I create a firewall policy with the ... My Custom Protocol is defined as TCP Outbound for port 5000 ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)