Re: [fw-wiz] 2 PIXes with their interfaces sharing the same switch and on the same VLAN.

Hi Rudy,

Are the two pix'es connected in other way besides the wan? For example A
"lan" and B "dmz" are in the same network. If they are connected via
these interfaces that explains why changing the gateway works. If you
enable nat on B "dmz" you should be able to connect to the server.