Re: [fw-wiz] OpenFWTK project news

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:57:34 +0400, ArkanoiD <ark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i am happy to inform you all OpenFWTK is back from the dead,

http://openfwtk.sf.net

seems that really no one is interested in opensource proxy firewall these
days.
People simply do not see a place for such a thing in the enterprise.
Anyways, i am still doing it.

I am very happy that you are. I don't know when I will have the time to
look at this - but there will come the day. Thanks for fighting the good
fight, and for reminding me of the days when FWTK saved the rear-end of
both myself, and the "little network that could" - for which I was
responsible.

-- Jeremiah

  • Re: Fedora vs RHEL
    ... We are a small Network Engineering company mostly we specialize in Enterprise Wireless in support of Inventory Control systems. ... I have hidden the Lab behind a set of CentOS servers for several years and we have had no Problems. ... In the Lab I have 9 racks with various Routers and several Enterprise Wireless Controllers. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Central access control system for Linux
    ... "Enterprise" is an overused word. ... is set up LDAP on a large box. ... portable media access of users and workstations. ... which are served over the network and network services which are ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: enterprise network object missing - cant apply any changes
    ... This may happen when the Enterprise object was deleted from ... The link from array network to this Enterprise object was ... ISA should complain. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.enterprise)
  • Re: Enterprise AV
    ... Subject: Enterprise AV ... Not one virus/worm has made it into my network. ... not battling stubborn worms and inefficient AV ... > - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] DCOM RPC exploit (dcom.c)
    ... > network admin to bring a network to it's knees. ... money and reduces the "flexibility" that computers are "expected" to ... > policy by the corporation can help negate any difference in security ... Of course, most enterprise systems ...
    (Full-Disclosure)