[fw-wiz] Pix 520 tunnels

We have two pix (actually three, one failover) 520s that I'm trying to
setup multiple tunnels. The two office locations have a tunnel up
between them with 2 peer address on the main end and a single on the
other. We have need to establish other tunnels at various times to
clients. I can't seem to get a second tunnel up without adding it to the
existing named tunnel config as a third peer and even then it tends to
flap our tunnel between the offices. Is there some way to accomplish
this scenario without causing our tunnel problems?

John Halchishak

14746 N. 78th Way

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

480-624-4927