Re: [fw-wiz] VPN and XP Firewall GPO settings

I'm with Victor disable split tunneling. I used to have connectivity issues
using Juniper network connect vpn with no split-tunneling. Very poor
implementation. Certain drivers used by the clients was causing repeated
connection resets and disaster seemed imminent during rollout. Juniper was
not forthcoming on this issue. Only after compiling a list of all the
drivers/apps that cause this was I able to settle down the problem. If you
are interested I can share my list of apps/processes.

We don't use xp firewalling. Instead we use the ISS IDS client on all
machines. Nice product, lots of control/forensics.

  • Re: USB Drivers
    ... the latest file released "48gii49Gplus50G_hp connectivity kit ... (with the proper working USB Drivers) ... An error occurred during the installation of the device ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Wirelss PCMCIA card recommendation for Presario X1030US?
    ... Long story, a saga actually, but Proset drivers are worse than ... signal to nearby wireless every 5 minutes. ... Jeff ... they don't guarantee connectivity or recommend the ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hardware)
  • Re: Sharing a USB printer
    ... The printer doesn't work when the workstation it's attached to is off. ... I'm working on a network for a client that has a Xerox Phaser and Samsung ML-1740 laser printer both USB connected; they can be shared but cannot be connected to. ... To start with there was a rights issue which I have resolved but this connectivity problem has me stumped. ... Under the Additional Drivers button, are the proper system drivers checked? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Network Problems - Missing Drivers
    ... to anyone that has "Limited or no connectivity ","Acquiring IP Address", and ... Remember this command only works under SP2 ... You need to install the drivers for each computer's NIC. ... For the laptop, the drivers ...
  • Re: Print spooler issue
    ... either Microsoft native drivers (in the case of the HP LaserJet 5, ... On the HP LJ 5 there was a change made on it's connectivity about a week ... printer's port in a few of the workstations' properties, ... I take care of the network at our office also and haven't had any problems ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)