[fw-wiz] sla with source route

I wanted to do a double wan with a source route with an sla or similar

i want a certain IP to use a certain outbound connection unless that
connection is down at which time i want it to use a different
connection

I was looking into doing this with a source route tied to SLA,
something like any from hostA next hop wan1 track blahhh

but wasnt sure on the specifics? should i policy match on a route? and
then track on that route with sla? or other?

this is just something spinning in my head, im going to do a mock test
in a day or so but wanted to ask if anyone has done something like
this. in this case the policy route is needed as normal traffic will
go out a different connection and the specific ip/traffic that will be
source routed

thank you
Lawrence

  • Re: [fw-wiz] sla with source route
    ... and OSes drop packets with source route option. ... connection is down at which time i want it to use a different ... I was looking into doing this with a source route tied to SLA, ... should i policy match on a route? ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: What updates I did find require things to be working normally to install so I
    ... Unable to establish a connection between the PC and the deviceLinley Meslier posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 1:00 AM ... Dumping Route information ... LSP - RSVP UDP Service Provider ... LSP - MSAFD NetBIOS ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: VPN and remote gateway
    ... > It seems you use the wrong route add command. ... > when the VPN connection is established. ... > | using the remote network as my gateway. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: aes decrypt encrypt
    ... She wants to plan sophisticated implementations ... around Ollie's route. ... Just teaching in connection with a ozone ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: cant access wired lan at same time as wifi link
    ... Do ipconfig on command prompt and give me the data, also give me the route ... handles our internet connection via proxy software. ... for and the instructions caused the ling between laptop and desktop to ... connected to the desktop via wifi. ...