[fw-wiz] VPN Split-tunneling: Your opinion?

Hi all; If this is offtopic, feel free to smack me over TCP.

I was wondering what each of your opinions are RE: VPN Split-tunneling. Do you consider a split-tunnel setup to be particularly risky to allow from a security point of view? Compared to typical (modern) exploits such as trojans via email, XSS, web based attacks, etc - do you think that the risk of a client becoming misconfigured and allowing routing into the private network via a split tunnel is particularly prevalent?
firewall-wizards mailing list