[fw-wiz] VPN Split-tunneling: Your opinion?
- From: AMuse <amuse@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:05:01 -0700
Hi all; If this is offtopic, feel free to smack me over TCP.
I was wondering what each of your opinions are RE: VPN Split-tunneling. Do you consider a split-tunnel setup to be particularly risky to allow from a security point of view? Compared to typical (modern) exploits such as trojans via email, XSS, web based attacks, etc - do you think that the risk of a client becoming misconfigured and allowing routing into the private network via a split tunnel is particularly prevalent?
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco AnyConnect Remote Access to L2L tunnels
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] VPN Split-tunneling: Your opinion?
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Fwd: Workshop on the Analysis of System Logs (WASL) 2009
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] VPN Split-tunneling: Your opinion?