Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco AnyConnect Remote Access to L2L tunnels

I am pretty sure one of the two session discussed that.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Todd Simons<tsimons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All

We are using the Cisco AnyConnect Client for our remote user’s access, with
a global tunnel.   Internally we have a few corporate locations that are
linked by L2L tunnels (lets call it Site A, Site B and Site C).   The Remote
Access clients who connect to Site A can’t seem to use the L2L to Site B and
Site C.

Has anyone seen a document explaining how to do this?

Todd Simons

Lead IT Engineer

Delphi Technology, Inc.

303 George Street, 5th Floor

New Brunswick, NJ  08901

Experience, Innovation... Results.

## Scanned by Delphi Technology, Inc. ##

This e-mail message from Delphi Technology, Inc. is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail by
accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and
all copies of it.

firewall-wizards mailing list

firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages

  • [fw-wiz] Cisco AnyConnect Remote Access to L2L tunnels
    ... We are using the Cisco AnyConnect Client for our remote user's access, ... with a global tunnel. ... Delphi Technology, Inc. ...
  • need help with ActiveX remote counters
    ... I am trying to use the Remote perf counter, the activeX version on a web ... page for monitoring my internet exposed web servers from remote. ... If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, ...