[fw-wiz] Cisco AnyConnect Remote Access to L2L tunnels

Hello All

We are using the Cisco AnyConnect Client for our remote user's access,
with a global tunnel. Internally we have a few corporate locations
that are linked by L2L tunnels (lets call it Site A, Site B and Site C).
The Remote Access clients who connect to Site A can't seem to use the
L2L to Site B and Site C.

Has anyone seen a document explaining how to do this?

Todd Simons
Lead IT Engineer
TSimons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delphi Technology, Inc.
303 George Street, 5th Floor
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.delphi-tech.com <http://www.delphi-tech.com/>

Experience, Innovation... Results.

## Scanned by Delphi Technology, Inc. ##
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message from Delphi Technology, Inc. is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.