Re: [fw-wiz] Netgear FVS318 v1 Firmware 2.4 VPN to Cisco ASA

Jeremy,

If the ASA side is using the ASDM it likes to turn on PFS (Perfect Forward Secrecy), which is almost always overlooked, and will cause a P2 failure.

-----Opprinnelig melding-----

Fra: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av
Jeremy Sutton

Sendt: 4. mai 2009 17:39

Til: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emne: [fw-wiz] Netgear FVS318 v1 Firmware 2.4 VPN to Cisco ASA

I have a client using a FVS318
v1 firmware 2.4 router trying to connect to a Cisco ASA. I am the
administrator of the Netgear but the administrator of the Cisco ASA can't get
his end configured to communicate with the Netgear. P1 establishes but P2
does not. Anyone have any suggestions I can pass along to him. The
FVS318 connects fine to another FVS318 but not to his Cisco. Any help
will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jeremy Sutton

President

Tech Gooroos Technology Consulting, Inc.

p: 919-373-4414

c: 919-413-2463

f: 919-510-6254

No virus