[fw-wiz] Netgear FVS318 v1 Firmware 2.4 VPN to Cisco ASA

I have a client using a FVS318 v1 firmware 2.4 router trying to connect to a Cisco ASA.  I am the administrator of the Netgear but the administrator of the Cisco ASA can't get his end configured to communicate with the Netgear.  P1 establishes but P2 does not.  Anyone have any suggestions I can pass along to him.  The FVS318 connects fine to another FVS318 but not to his Cisco.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Jeremy Sutton
President
Tech Gooroos Technology Consulting, Inc.
p: 919-373-4414
c: 919-413-2463
f: 919-510-6254