Re: [fw-wiz] SCADA (or: How I learned to love receiving FWW in digest form)
- From: Bret Watson <lists@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 22:19:29 +0800
At 09:42 PM 18/04/2009, Brian Loe wrote:
That interconnectedness on the SCADA network (which should NOT be
transiting the Internet - only the power grid itself) is exactly how
AND why you don't connect the SCADA network to a non-SCADA network.
<sarcasm>but it is so convenient when the operations guy can read emails whilst managing the system . Oh and management really likes to get those real-time pretty graphs...</sarcasm>
Its amazing, but somehow SCADA always ends up getting connected - or even worse - running over corporate networks... Currently working with a critical infrastructure provider - exactly that problem, and their corporate strategy is to integrate it all further :(
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Is a full collapse possible?
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] SCADA
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] SCADA (or: How I learned to love receiving FWW in digest form)
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] SCADA (or: How I learned to love receiving FWW in digest form)