Re: [fw-wiz] Who stay focused? (was: [Fwd: Question])
- From: Jean-Denis Gorin <jdgorin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:21:30 +0200
Jeff, April 14 2009 9:38 PM
Global view of infosys? How can one *not* have a global view.
Very easily: stuck to the graphical management interface for of
your firewalls and anti-virus solution.
That the "classical" view of infosys (sadly). If you got a
firewalls and an AV, then you are safe! (the "lucky stone"
Maybe I take that for granted (but shouldn't), because if I
had a nickel for every time a developer/implementer could have
made things better if they would have had the "big picture"
You will be rich, and a lot of us too! :(
 Definition of "old timer", please? (or perhaps maybe
I shouldn't want to know that answer)
An "old timer" is someone who enter the field before the second
half of 90's
A "very old timer" is someone who, before mid-90's, know what
SEAL was ;)
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't
go away." Philipp K. Dick.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Who stay focused?
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Is a full collapse possible? (was: Who stay focused?)
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Who stay focused? (was: [Fwd: Question])
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Who stay focused? (was: [Fwd: Question])