Re: [fw-wiz] SCADA

Daniel E. Hassler <hassler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah I know - I wanted to retract my comment shortly after sending it. What good does it do to beat a dead horse?

Insert evil grin here.

Next question - Why do we spend so much time complaining about the sad state we are in when we have a pretty good idea how they should be done? Maybe, If we build it they will come.

That there is the never-ending struggle. The questions that are at the root of all the bickering are always: "What is 'It'?" and; "How do we make sure 'they' come and get it?" These are damn fine questions.

-chris