Re: [fw-wiz] Who stay focused? (was: [Fwd: Question])

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, Jean-Denis Gorin wrote:

So, my question is: among all of you, old timer firewall wizards, how
many stay focused to infosec (and had kept a global view [2] of infosys)

I still do a great deal of infosec work. I think my focus has been as
broad as ever, as I'm doing computer forensics, incident response, general
secrity, general IT, VoIP switches, RFID, IR training, Web hosting, a
small amount of development, CRM, networking and nature photography.

Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."
Moderator: Firewall-Wizards mailing list

firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages