Re: [fw-wiz] SIP dictionary attacks

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Lord Sporkton wrote:

Umm....what?

Once the sip is connected it will stay up and connected. If a sip
phone is connecting back to the sip server more than 5 times in 5
minutes you have some serious issues going on.

Depends on if you're doing VOIP on a cell phone where the SIP application
can't stay acitve when there's a cell call.

Paul