[fw-wiz] Announcing pcapr

It's something like web 2.0 meets packets. Has a whole lot of stupid
packet tricks (tm), not to mention you can convert any packet into a
DoS generator.

In short, pcapr does to packets what flickr does to pictures.
Automatic protocol tagging, full-text search on packet summaries (try
searching for "gssapi" or "180 ringing"),
decodes/stream-reassembly/ip-rewrites/fragmentation in your browser,
etc.

You can check it out at http://www.pcapr.net.

Thanks,

K.

  • Re: NDIS IM: ProtocolReceive() again
    ... I would say that the most stupid thing ever is modifying some ... your driver is based upon passthru sample. ... questions about multiple indications of the same packet, ... read docs describing functions that they call. ...
  • Re: 70% against smoking ban
    ... A lot of the anti-smokers are too stupid for words. ... Yes, I will spend £5+ on a packet of fags, smoke them to nothing while ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Plug command in iptables
    ... >>Or is my question just stupid? ... > the kernal for each packet. ... There isn't time to run user code. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Announcing pcapr
    ... kowsik wrote: ... Has a whole lot of stupid ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Announcing pcapr...
    ... Has a whole lot of stupid ... packet tricks, not to mention you can convert any packet into a ... DoS generator. ... full-text search on packet summaries (try ...
    (Focus-IDS)