[fw-wiz] Interface Errors on a Cisco ASA 5520

All-

I just put into production a pair of Cisco ASA 5520s with a Cisco 2970 switch between the two. I am seeing no buffer, input errors, and overrun errors on the active outside and inside interfaces (output is error free). I have all interfaces on the ASAs and the switch hard coded to 1000Mbps and full duplex, TAC wasn't much help and Google doesn't have much to offer on the subject. Given that speed and duplex mismatch usually manifest itself as CRC and or collisions this seems more like an input buffer size issue, but I am not sure.

By the way, the load is about 40Mbps right now and the error counters seem to increase in burst (no increase since I first checked it at about 9 this morning).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
David

  • Re: Delta Queue Help - Paging Mr. Kirwan
    ... printffunction in a task, do a context switch in the middle of it, ... A static buffer protected by a semaphore would also be ... You mentioned sprintf(). ... then the operating system 'preempts' you and forces control ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Re: Recursive copy to udf-formatted dvd-ram freezes system
    ... The system freezes a few seconds after starting the copying and after ... cd/dvd writers have a large buffer. ... dvd-ram continues to 'copy' for minutes after the console is finished ... If I switch off the device during that, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Video Drivers, I admit I dont know much
    ... analog switch. ... designer, I think I just need a unity gain buffer on the output side of ... I admit that don't know the best way to configure the output buffer. ... tied back to the inverting input? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: [patch] x86, ptrace: in-kernel BTS interface
    ... The three +-- flags are not the natural interface (even if that is what the ... I'd like to support an in-kernel global tracing request ... big a buffer to use. ... Or you can switch buffers on context switch, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Dremel 3000i
    ... I know nothing about electrical for the switch and cord. ... need a fool proof buffer with 8 inch wheels I guess. ... Many use 1725 washing machine motors with arbors ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)