Re: [fw-wiz] Residential Gateway vulnerabilities

I prefer to put the modem into transparent mode and do the
firewalling/NAT using something with more firepower. IPCop (Linux) and
m0n0wall (FreeBSD) are both excellent, free and need relatively low
end hardware. Also quite easy and quick to setup.

sai