[fw-wiz] Residential Gateway vulnerabilities
- From: "Ken Fox" <kenfox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:21:37 -0500
Does anyone have a good source of information on vulnerabilities in OTS
Specifically DLINK & NETGEAR?
no new news here but I was getting flooded with inbound traffic so I
powered my cable modem down for a while. within 25 seconds of power up with
a NEW IP address, I was getting scanned again. Oh, and the best part is that
the source IP was 10.10.10.10....
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] Multiple Outside IPs on Cisco PIX 6.3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Windows dynamic ARP
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Multiple Outside IPs on Cisco PIX 6.3.3
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Residential Gateway vulnerabilities