From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Vladislav Antolik
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 3:52 AM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: [fw-wiz] VPN NAT issue

I'm using Cisco PIX 515E with 8.0(3) image.
I have 3 networks.
VPN local pool is
I'm using remote access VPN to reach IN servers without problems(I
used howto from Cisco pix conf. guide)

I would like to reach IN2 servers too, but I don't know to setup NAT
from vpn pool to this network(IN2).
I this network (IN2) my VPN hosts( must be translated.

I tried
nat (OUT) 66
global (IN2) 66
but this doesn't work.

Is any possibility to translate VPN pool?

Many thanks
firewall-wizards mailing list

firewall-wizards mailing list