From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jens
Brey
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 1:05 PM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: [fw-wiz] Cisco ASA IKE Initiator unable to find policy

Dear all,

i have the following problem. I have a ASA 5520 running 8.0.4. After
some time, i see the following problem. Some of the Site-to-Site VPN
tunnels terminated on the device doesn't pass any traffic anymore, but
the VPN tunnel itself is still up.

It looks like the cryptomap looses the assignment to the ACL policy and
so, i see the following messages in the Cisco log:

"IKE Initiator unable to find policy"

I saw this behaviour also under 8.0.3.

Somebody a idea?

Regards,