[fw-wiz] VPN NAT issue
- From: "Vladislav Antolik" <vladislav.antolik@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:52:22 +0100
I'm using Cisco PIX 515E with 8.0(3) image.
I have 3 networks.
VPN local pool is 10.0.0.0/28.
I'm using remote access VPN to reach IN servers without problems(I
used howto from Cisco pix conf. guide)
I would like to reach IN2 servers too, but I don't know to setup NAT
from vpn pool to this network(IN2).
I this network (IN2) my VPN hosts(10.0.0.0/28) must be translated.
nat (OUT) 66 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.240
global (IN2) 66 18.104.22.168
but this doesn't work.
Is any possibility to translate VPN pool?
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] Cisco ASA IKE Initiator unable to find policy
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] Windows dynamic ARP
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Cisco ASA IKE Initiator unable to find policy
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] VPN NAT issue