[fw-wiz] VPN NAT issue

Hello,

I'm using Cisco PIX 515E with 8.0(3) image.
I have 3 networks.
IN 172.16.0.0/16
IN2 173.16.0.0/16
OUT 174.16.0.0/16.
VPN local pool is 10.0.0.0/28.
I'm using remote access VPN to reach IN servers without problems(I
used howto from Cisco pix conf. guide)

I would like to reach IN2 servers too, but I don't know to setup NAT
from vpn pool to this network(IN2).
I this network (IN2) my VPN hosts(10.0.0.0/28) must be translated.

I tried
nat (OUT) 66 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.240
global (IN2) 66 173.16.0.5
but this doesn't work.

Is any possibility to translate VPN pool?

Many thanks
Vladislav

  • Re: VPN Edge
    ... Usualy the VPN server give the client an address from a pool of non-routable ... > up an address from the LAN network? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: My DHCP server is leasing the remaining ip addresses
    ... but can you limit the RRAS IP pool? ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN, Anti-Virus, Tips & Troubleshooting on ... Networking Solutions, http://www.chicagotech.net/networksolutions.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing)
  • Re: Is a distribution point local through VPN?
    ... In this particular case the VPN and local LAN pools overlap. ... the local LAN also see the distribution point as remote? ... > Set an IP address range for the IP addresses used for your VPN pool. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.misc)
  • Re: VPN Edge
    ... Most of the settings for VPN on this device are ... Regards, ... > Usualy the VPN server give the client an address from a pool of non-routable ... >> up an address from the LAN network? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: VPN - How To Setup VPN Server on XP Pro?
    ... The reason I mention setting up a pool of 4 addresses is that these are used ... VPN, analog modem connection, IR connection, and Direct Cable Connection ... > No, even if it is configured for fixed pool, incoming connections supports ...