Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco ASA 8.0(3) with RSA SecurID

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:59:47 -0400
"Todd Simons" <tsimons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All

We're starting to evaluate the ASA 5500 series to replace our existing
firewalls. On our current firewalls we use RSA tokens for
Authentication and WindowsAD for group Authorization. Is this
possible with the ASA?

~Todd

## Scanned by Delphi Technology, Inc. ##

I'm not totally sure about the RSA. I believe that is can be done. As
for the AD integration that is easily done. You just have to configure
the ASA to use LDAP which is not hard at all.

--
Craig Van Tassle
onGuard Managed Services