[fw-wiz] Dynamic Firewall Daemon
- From: Travis <travis+ml-firewalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:49:36 -0500
Hello, I'm Travis and I'm a very long-term veteran of open-source
I've created - or at least independently invented - a concept called a
Dynamic Firewall Daemon, or some would say a "reactive firewall", and
I have an open-source implementation of it.
The general idea is here:
The most advanced implementation is discussed here:
And I have a mailing list for those interested here:
Also, the linux version could use a maintainer. I simply prefer pf to
iptables and so the iptables version is out of date and needs an
Crypto ergo sum. http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
Truth does not fear scrutiny or competition, only lies do.
If you are a spammer, please email john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get blacklisted.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] ASA 5505 - Allow DMZ to Access Internal network
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] ASA 5505 - Allow DMZ to Access Internal network
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] ASA 5505 - Allow DMZ to Access Internal network
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] msgtag read receipts