Re: [fw-wiz] Secure Computing Sidewinder?
- From: "K K" <kkadow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:27:25 -0500
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 7:53 PM, Keith A. Glass <salgak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm less sanguine about Secure Computing: their service, in my experience,
We've received very good service/support from SCUR, from Tier-1
The majority of the feature requests we've submitted have been
incorporated into the current Sidewinder V7 release, so I'm really not
happy about having to migrate away from proxy firewalling.
and the price is exceptionally high, both to get in and for maintenance. . .
No argument here.
Worse yet, the "appliance" firewalls are Dell hardware...
But maintenance renewal doesn't actually cover hardware -- once the
initial Dell support expired, we had to buy a separate Dell contract.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Secure Computing Sidewinder?
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] Slow FTP downloads from behind PIX
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Secure Computing Sidewinder?
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Secure Computing Sidewinder?