Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco Security Manager clone?

You can do this via scripts and it is free. Use your favorite perl, bash, or etc., or pay little consulting to have one built for you.

Cheers!

Chris Myers

John 1:17
For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

   Go Vols!!!!