Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco Security Manager clone?

Hi Mike,

Not so much for monitoring as you're suggesting, but if all you want
is to push configurations to all your devices, then Kiwi CatTools
works well. Not free for that amount of devices, but very cheap.

If monitoring is what you want, then for a lot less than the $100K you
were quoted, maybe a MARS device is what you need. I have a MARS 50
and it handles all kinds of traffic with no problem.

If, on the other hand you want to monitor only availability, then
OpenNMS or Zabbix might do the trick for you (or even Nagios, like I
use).

HTH.

Regards,

Alex.