Re: [fw-wiz] IPSEC VPN: Sidewinder >-< Nortel compatible?

Try this thread, and see if it helps.

http://dak2.adeptech.com/pipermail/sidewinder/2002-July/000673.html

Thank You,

Chris Myers
clmmacunix@xxxxxxxxxxx

John 1:17
For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

TIFF image

Go Vols!!!!

On Apr 22, 2008, at 7:51 AM, Bill Stout wrote:

Thanks Chris,
Yes, that's what I was thinking. Should work, probably works, some pain expected. Hope someone set this up before.

Bill Stout
____

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173
"Freedom to Fascism" - Director / Aaron Russo - 1hr 51 min (looong movie)