Re: [fw-wiz] router with 2 redundant inferfaces

Depends on your need for availability. Obviously if that router fails
or the config gets fubar'd then both your connections will be toast
leaving you dead in the water until you can get a replacement. If you
have the money to afford and the need to have two leased lines then I
would expect you have the need and finaces to by a second
router.....even if its off ebay.

Good luck with changing managements mind though.

Kevin

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 4:18 PM, shadow floating