Re: [fw-wiz] PIX VPN Logging question
- From: Nicolás Victorero Mier <nico@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:04:05 +0200
Robert Driscoll escribió:
There is another access_list that lists all the offices, it gets applied to a "NAT 0" rule. I have tried to do append log 4 and log disable as well.Hi, I think you should append the log 4 to the access-list you have
I wonder if its a case where I need to add it to all the entries in the access_list.
applied to the inside interface (with the access-group command) (if the
"offending" logging lines is generated by traffic matching that
access-list (built and teardown connections etc...)). What PIX version
are you running?. Can you post some of the logging lines you don't want
to see in your logs (hiding the sensible data)?.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] Middleboxes can only do the middle work
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] PIX to ASA VPN using PAT
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Middleboxes can only do the middle work
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] PIX to ASA VPN using PAT