Re: [fw-wiz] PIX VPN Logging question
- From: Robert Driscoll <rjdriscoll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:11:55 -0700
There is another access_list that lists all the offices, it gets applied to a "NAT 0" rule. I have tried to do append log 4 and log disable as well.
I wonder if its a case where I need to add it to all the entries in the access_list.
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:31:12 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] PIX VPN Logging question
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=ISO-8859-1
Just a guess...
You have configured the log 4 in the access-list outside_cryptomap_10,
but the access-list wich is triggering the log of that traffic is a
different access-list (the one you are applying in let's say your
Nicol?s Victorero Mier
Robert Driscoll escribi?:
access-list outside_cryptomap_10 permit ip 10.1.0.0 255.255.255.0
10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 log 4
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] Cisco 2 inside/2 outside selective redirect
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] Protocol inspection
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] PIX VPN Logging question
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] NetScreen Logging with NSRP