Re: [fw-wiz] wiz] Mapping drives automatically using WebVPN

Thank you for your feedback. I am not using Secure Desktop and I do not
believe that ?start before logon? will be applicable in my case.

At present, I cannot find any method to do this.

From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robby
Cauwerts
Sent: Friday, 21 March 2008 7:33 AM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] wiz] Mapping drives automatically using WebVPN

If I understand you setup correct you are currently using the "smart tunnel
feature".
I'm not aware of an option that you could use with your current setup to
execute a file as a post connect action.
IMO your two options are: "Start Before Logon" or the "Secure Desktop" where
you have the option to execute a file.