Fra: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx på vegne af anandandsowmya@xxxxxxx
Sendt: on 12-03-2008 04:14
Til: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: [fw-wiz] Mapping drives automatically using WebVPN

Hello everyone,

Situation: One of my client uses SSL VPN in tunnel mode (which installs a small client application on the PC) to connect to his office network. There is no problem in getting VPN connection. It is actually after the fact that he wants to access his network drives (which are automatically mapped when logs in to the domain when connected to the LAN). He can access the network drives by manually mapping to the respective network folder. We use SecureACS with RSA for authenticating the users connecting via VPN.

Question: Is there a method by which we can automatically map the network drives when the users connect via VPN and disconnect them once the user disconnects VPN?

Any ideas and help is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to email me if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,
Anand

  • Re: [fw-wiz] wiz] Mapping drives automatically using WebVPN
    ... Most SSLVPNs i've worked with has the possibility to execute a script when connected, be domain script or simple batch script. ... Is there a method by which we can automatically map the network drives when the users connect via VPN and disconnect them once the user disconnects VPN? ... Get the AIM toolbar for your browser. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Captain America: How the movie should be done.
    ... just a matter of time 'til a big-screen Captain America movie is ... they'll have to make sure the script is just right ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Checking CPU Usage for a Particular Process
    ... I have a vbscript that will call a program and wait til the program is ... finished to continue running the script. ... the CPU usage is 0%, then it will kill the process and the script will ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • finding corrupt files
    ... While going through some of the old text files, which til now I thought were ... that some of the files were corrupt and contained garbage data. ... simple way to find this out using script since I have 100s of such files and ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: [Dialog] Do I have to subscribe to folders?
    ... > the result has always been a blank line in place of the Inbox. ... using that script. ... I think I'll remove the script and leave it there til a better solution is ... Prev by Date: ...
    (news.software.readers)