Re: [fw-wiz] ipsec communications with windows server

Can you provide for us a few things?
-debugs from the router
-debugs from the server
-IPsec configuration data (e.g. transform set, etc)

On Feb 10, 2008 5:48 AM, shadow floating <nadengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list,
i've been trying to get an IPSec communication channel to work between
a cisco 2811 router IOS 12.4 and a windows server that have ipsec
capabilities, have anyone tried this before and worked?
i want to have a secure communication between the windows management
host and the router via ipsec vpn
the ike phase one seems to be ok as but the quick mode always fails
though the same parameters are configured on both sides for a
trasparent mode vpn
any hints?

thanks alot
regards

Nad

  • Re: =?UTF-8?Q?Risikoeinsch=C3=A4tzung?=
    ... liche Lizenz fuer den Router, ... Sicherheit wie IPSEC, und laesst sich (da nur ein TCP oder UDP Port, ... korenen Server durchleiten ... ...
    (de.comp.security.misc)
  • Re: RRAS and Preshared Key
    ... L2tp will not work over a NAT router due to the way that NAT mangles IP headers and ... ipsec thinks that there has been a compromise to the packet. ... my client and my server to use the same preshared Key. ... Using a Linksy router with 8 port switch. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: VPN NOVICE
    ... Want to allow VPN connection to that server. ... >> Purchased Linksys VP41 router, ... >> not using IPSEC, so I have none. ... I asked why if I was wanting to use PPTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: new Poll: IPSEC support in HP TCPIP
    ... which is in marked contrast to the lack of interest in the IPSEC EAK. ... If you have a VMS server and a router connecting to the internet. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: new Poll: IPSEC support in HP TCPIP
    ... which is in marked contrast to the lack of interest in the IPSEC EAK. ... If you have a VMS server and a router connecting to the internet. ... Why did people not show more interest in the EAK? ...
    (comp.os.vms)