HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:59:57 GMT

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:59:57 GMT

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:59:57 GMT

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:00:14 GMT

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:00:43 GMT

--> HEAD /docs/ HTTP/1.1
--> HOST: example.com
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:01:00 GMT
Server: Apache
Connection: close

Ed <blogdoteonsecdotcom>

  • Re: Sockets stuck in FIN_WAIT_1
    ... I did kill off Apache, and all the FIN_WAIT_1's stuck around, so the kernel is in fact sending these probe packets, every 60 seconds, which the client responds to... ... I don't think this helps since Apache sees the connection as long gone. ... This may be proved by killing off Apache, the connection still lives and while Apache is running, I have the max clients connected most of the time... ... server were talking about which caused the client to hang with a live ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... Funny thing is that I have had this ISP for 8 years and it has always been ... It looks like when you last ran CEICW, you set the ISP's mail server to: ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot connect client to server 2003
    ... you need to reconfigure the IP schema of your SBS ... On the SBS 2003 Server open the Server Management console. ... On the Connection Type page, click Broadband, and then click Next. ... Alternate DNS server, type the IP addresses that are provided by your ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: still having problems contacting the apache server
    ... I think I have narrowed this down to a port issue is there a way to actually change the port with in Apache. ... Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at pilotalk.dyndns.biz. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... ISP's mail server instead of the domain name on the ... SUMMARY OF SETTINGS FOR CONFIGURE E-MAIL AND INTERNET ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)